Tuesday, August 25, 2015

STUFF and THINGS!!!!!!!

Hello all 4 readers that will read this (well if like the podcast I will be the only one who will read this...),

This is Onyx, as I am sure you have gathered.  I will keep this post short (I hope at least.  I'm now home from the gym and wants to eat).  To be honest I have no clue what to write.  I had no clue that I was supposed to post tonight and the angry boss man is being a big meany and making me post whether I like it or not (damn you Ragna!!!!!).

So what fun stuffs have I been up to...getting ready to compete in Highland Games next year.  The gym has been taking up most of my time.  But, I get to wear a kilt so that makes me happy.  Side note, I totally get why girls wear skirts in the summer, its so much cooler and you get to show off your sexy legs.  Fuck Yeah Baby!!!!

But in my free time that I am not getting ready to throw trees, rocks, and pitch forks with bag of rope on the end (yup, thats an event), I have been squeezing in some painting.  I just finished an Earthbreaker!!!!  Its super sexy with its knock down shots, and rough terrain, and its soul stealing, lava bending, rock throwing, haduken aiming...ok, so the last part is a bit false, but a Onyx can dream right!  A picture will be added in a later blog because I am inept and don't understand how this technology works.  Mac is far too advanced for a person like myself (but is still betters...)

I have also became an addict to a new app.  Hi, I am Onxy.  "hi Onyx!"  I am addicted to Battle Cats and am becoming addicted to hearthstone :( I have to say, mobile games are the bane of existence.  Now I can game crappy games 24 hours a day.  This is not good for the man with ADHD.  I have to limit myself to the amount I play.  If I don't, I will never be able to post loverly things for you all to not read.

I promise next time I will come more prepared for this fun adventure.  I am signing off for now, maybe I will be back later in the week to actually put something up with substance.  I promise, hand over my heart, I will be better at this in the future (so glad you did not see my fingers crossed behind my back hehehehe).

Good night, so long, what ever...

Onyx

No comments:

Post a Comment