Friday, August 28, 2015

Dystopian Wars: French Attack Flotilla

JYo, internets!  Welcome back. Normally I try to get my posts up in the evening time, but I was actually working for a
friend of mine in New York City; he runs a film production company.

We ended up shooting music video and spending a rather lengthy amount of time in Union Square, and a little bit in the Delancy St area. Notable areas of interest include the Bathroom from Hell. 

Those are glowing sigils. This was with the lights on...
Yes, that was legit. Anyway, I don't have hepatitis... The music video we shot will be up in late September/early Febtober; I'll be sure to include a link!

Onward, to today's post! I've been itching to unleash some Dystopian Wars mayhem on the podcast/gaming table, and what better way to start than to show off my new pretties!

Behold, ze Republique of France Attack Flotilla! 



Meh, glare...

But, so nice a present!  Super excited for these guys. 

The primary reason I took an interest in France, aside from the free Croissants and their sexy ship design, is the Heat Lances!!!  French ships do look particularly hawt on the tabletop, especially when done up in a nice design, but those lasers...

#changingmypantsnow

My primary draw was firepower, and boy do those lances pack a punch. I also enjoy the fact that several of their battleships are skimmers, that can also be equipped with Heat Lances. Even their cruisers in the Attack Flotilla have Heat Lancettes (I'm pretty sure those are female Heat Lances). I've heard how powerful and annoying French ships can be en masse, and I'm tempted to grab a Magenta mk II in the future, to continue building a Heal Lance Heavy build.

Currently, I have the 2 cruisers on the paint table.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment